Friday, July 25, 2008

She'S HOME!

Abby got home from girls camp on Saturday!
WE were so darn excited for her to be home we waited at the church for an hour before the buses arrived...
We made her this bag as a welcome home surprise!
She always says I make everyone else things and not her, so I made her one!
Missing her was BEYOND words!!!!
But when she got off the bus yelled mom and ran over to me and hugged me as tight as she could(carrying her stuff) she began to SOB...saying...
" MOM i LOVE YOU! i LOVE YOU! I MISSED YOU! i LOVE YOU!"
She didn't let go and had tears streaming down her little cheeks!
That was a moment I will cherish forever!

She loved girls camp and her testimony has begun!

That little woman is a spiritual giant in my eyes!

She WILL accomplish great things!

I am sooooooooooooooooo glad she is home!

She received her first year certification and received the award for the

"Beautifing with Bows" award!

Does this surprise anyone!

She brought everyone little bows for their hair to wear on testimony night! She thought that they might not feel so pretty by friday and wanted to give them all a little something to help them feel pretty!

I HAD NOT ONE THING TO DO WITH THAT! SHE DID IT ALL ON HER VERY LONESOME!

This was a day we went to the pool last week.

I HAD to take a picture to remember the moment!

I asked Emma to get her shoes on so we could go to the pool...

these were the shoes she choose.

I told her those were not shoes for the pool and her response was,
"Mom don't worry I will only be a cowgirl tell we get to the pool then I will take them off and I will be Emma in the water...so you see, I can wear them."
She also wanted to wear a hat like mommy!
What a dolly!

4 comments:

Lana said...

What a special moment that she came running to you off the bus. That is so sweet. I bet you missed her so much. She is awesome just like her Mom. I love that she brought bows for everyone. I also love Emma's boots for the pool. I love what she said. Such darling kids!

Jennifer said...

Emma looks so cute. I am glad Abby had a good time at camp - it was great to have her there.

Jenny said...

love emma's swimming ensemble. :) so cute.

i'm glad camp was a success, and that you have your girl home safe now. :)

The Stradling 5 said...

Those boots are awesome! What a fun moment with a child's perfect logic! And, I almost started crying reading abuot that moment in time when Abby got off the bus. That's how I felt when Jacob came home from Nauvoo! You know they are going to be spiritual giants, and it will be an amazing privilege to have been their parents.