Tuesday, July 8, 2008

FINALLY Summer!

I finished up working on Monday!
Yeah!
The kids were ecstatic!
We spent our "first day of summer" at the pool!
It was so nice to wake up and be with my babies and feed them breakfast!
Last night before Dallin fell asleep he said,
"Mom! I can hardly wait for you to fix me your breakfast made with love...I have missed you!"
WOW!
For a moment my kids appreciated the little things I do for them!
Any how, Emma had been complaining of an owie tooth and we took her to the dentist! Abscessed tooth. OUCH! She is tough as nails that one!
So antibiotics and IBprofin and good as new...well until it wears off and the bear awakes!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yeah for summer! Brian's starts in two weeks. I am glad you were a little more appreciated.

Unknown said...

Aww, I love what Dallin said to you. Maybe it's just me, but I think all Dallin's are sweet!

Jenny said...

it's great to have your kids appreciate some of the things mom does for them.

hope you have a fun summer! :)