Our wards awesome Activities Committee &
Primary put on the funnest pioneer party!
The kids decorated their bikes. Then went on a parade!
They decorated and
decorated
and decorated!
They had lots of games....
Cookie decorating....
YUMMMMMM!
We had a ball! It was a fun Saturday! we also watched the movie Legacy and then the kids had fun launching balloons!
They decorated and
decorated
and decorated!
They had lots of games....
Cookie decorating....
YUMMMMMM!
And the best food! We have amazing dutch oven cooks!
We had a ball! It was a fun Saturday! we also watched the movie Legacy and then the kids had fun launching balloons!


6 comments:
It was a fun activity! Diana was so glad to have Emma there.
How fun! Ya, we watched Legacy on Pioneer Day. That movie gets to me every time!
Nice song! That's funny!
it was a great party! loved the aprons you and emma wore.
That looked like a really cute activity! I like the picture of you and Glenda. Very cute!
Did you make Emma's apron. It was very cute!!
You are so sweet Deb!
You and Glenda would have been beutiful pioneer women! That day looked truly fun. I LOVE dutch oven cooking (wish I could eat some right now--this tube will be gone soon!).
And, I LOVED that you put the "Little House on the Prarie" music on your site. I still love that show and could watch it every single day. It still makes me cry almost every episode, and my boys HATE it when I turn it on--too mushy for them at present! But, it still has some of the best messages, like "Touched By an Angel" had.
Post a Comment