Phase 2 of the fence...getting the roots out! Uncle Tyler came and used his truck to yank them out. Only 1 gave way! The others aren't giving in that easy!
Dallin and Emma wanted to make home made soft pretzels....They had fun rolling out the shapes.
I thought they did a GREAT job!
Their tummy's enjoyed the outcome!
Today Emma had to go to the dentist and have some work done...She was a real trooper. She now has a "Princess Crown" on her tooth.
We love our Dr. Dehart. We get to go back in another 10 days to finish....

Emma went dress shopping with Aunt Glenda. She loves to look at dresses. she did not hesitate at all to get in the window and pose with the pretty dresses...Oh Dear!

2 comments:
Sorry about the dental work. I am glad she did okay. You are going to have to watch Emma I think.
those pretzels look so yummy. are they hard to make?
what a trooper emma is. brave girl!
Post a Comment