Thursday, July 24, 2008

A GINORMOUS! thanks to our great friends! We would NOT be done for another week if they hadn't come to our rescue! We love you all for the sacrifice of your time and your support! We all worked, not to mention smelled like dogs! It is done and I love you babe! Thank you for building me the most fabulous fence! He drank over 48 bottles of Gatorade! He worked his tail off and it is beautiful!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is a lot of Gatorade! I'm glad you had so many people to help you.

Tina said...

We were in the neighborhood for a minute on Monday and were driving by you house. I looked to see if the fence was up, but not yet. It's exciting to see that it's done now. Congrats.

Unknown said...

Congrats! It looks fabulous!

Jenny said...

i'm glad you had help and that it's finished! congratulations!