Monday, July 14, 2008

30 Minute Placemat Bag!

This was the funnest bag I have made!
Thanks Breanne.
She found it on Kristens blog
Thanks Girls for this fabulous fun bag!.
I had this place mat hanging around and I thought I would give it a whirl!
It was fun...Of course I had to spruce it up with a flower...Accessorize!
Hope all my crafty girlfriends will give it a try!

It holds my Scriptures and Sunday School Manual PERFECTLY!

Again it took 30 minutes and I used stuff I already had!

I got my ribbon a month ago from

Wal Mart .53 a yard...So for about $3.00 you can make it!

I got may place mat a year ago form Bed Bath and Beyond!Have Fun!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

what a cute idea! i like your bag. :)

any idea if we'll be doing the aprons or when we would be doing them??? :)

Anonymous said...

That is so freakin cute!

You amaze me sometimes :-)

Breanne said...

I'm so glad that you made one!! I love 'em! I just made a bigger one with 2 placemats :) I love love the colors and the flower, great additions!

Lana said...

I haven't heard of these. I need to give it a try. Very cute!

Jennifer said...

That is so cute! Where do you get your flowers - I love them.