Thursday, July 10, 2008

To MY Man!

14 years ago...Scott asked me to marry him.
We aren't sure if it was the 10th or the 11th because it was late at night,
in the mountains,
at a single adult overnight er at his family's cabin.
But truthfully it didn't matter!
We were in love had dated 11 long days and knew it was right!
Thanks babe, for asking me to be yours forever or....
to at least think about it!
I LOVE (lvoe) YOU!
P.S. Thanks Steph for snapping a picture for us on the big Engagement Day!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congrats! 14 yrs! :)

Looks like you guys are finally celebrating summer!

We can't wait until we can!

Lorin and Janice said...

What a cute picture. You guys are great!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I didn't know that you had only dated for 11 days. Congratulations!

Jenny said...

congratulations!!!

our "engagement anniversary" as july 6th - 8 years for us. :)

i'm so glad you had a picture to post from your engagement day. it's fun to see you guys 14 years ago. :)

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! And I love the picture.

Lana said...

That picture is priceless. What a gorgeous couple. I want to hear the story sometime and also want to know about (lvoe).