We decided to go out for dinner and do our monthly grocery shopping stop since Abby needed a few things so she could leave for camp in the morning.
While we were at Arby's her very good friend Callie and her family came in.
Such cuties!
One that can handle not being washed for the week.
Well because it was so much fun watching big sister get her hair done....
Emma wanted her hair done in a crazy way...so this is what I did.
Last night was PHASE ONE of our fence project!
Scott started moving sprinklers and tree number one came down!
It has been 6 years in the waiting! Yeah so by the end of next week..only invited guests will be able to see what goes on in the backyard at crazily.



5 comments:
Would you guys quit having soo much FuN!?!?!
Tearing out trees, moving sprinklers, building a fence......how come we don't get to do anything fun like that?
Love ya!
Cute hair! I always have to show Hadley your blog, she wants to play with Emma again so bad! She always says "I love Emma, I miss her!"
love the hair dos!
congrats on the fence. i'm happy for you guys!
Good luck on your fence!
You are such a great Mom I love reading your blog you inspire me to do more although I don't think I will ever catch up to you!
Post a Comment