Thanks to Wendy for taking this picture At Cub Scout Day Camp!Dallin had THE BEST TIME!He is ALL boy and has loved being a cub scout...We love you bubba!
Day Camp can be lots of fun. I've been there as a leader a number of times now, and it's fun to watch the boys explore and experience new things like the Archery and BB Gun shooting. I can't believe Dallin is that old! Time goes by WAY TOO FAST!
We are always on the go..so we thought a fun way to let our loved ones know and see whats going on would be to create this blog...Scott, Debi, Abby, Dallin, And Emma
3 comments:
sounds like the boys had a great time. i'm glad you were able to post a picture.
I am glad he had so much fun.
Day Camp can be lots of fun. I've been there as a leader a number of times now, and it's fun to watch the boys explore and experience new things like the Archery and BB Gun shooting. I can't believe Dallin is that old! Time goes by WAY TOO FAST!
Post a Comment