Debi, thanks for your sweet comment! Tell Jason Happy Birthday for me too. He is so wonderful. I can't wait to hear about his bike run! Also, I love your little box at the top that says Home is a heaven on earth. That is so pretty.
We are always on the go..so we thought a fun way to let our loved ones know and see whats going on would be to create this blog...Scott, Debi, Abby, Dallin, And Emma
3 comments:
Happy birthday! I hope Jason had a great day.
happy birthday jason! what a great home teacher! we're lucky to have him visit us. :)
Debi, thanks for your sweet comment! Tell Jason Happy Birthday for me too. He is so wonderful. I can't wait to hear about his bike run!
Also, I love your little box at the top that says Home is a heaven on earth. That is so pretty.
Post a Comment